- OUR INSTRUMENTS
- SCALES & TUNINGS
- AVAILABLE NOW
Our aim is to the make the ordering process as simple and accommodating as possible. Whether you have a specific instrument in mind or you'd like to work with us to create something unique, we're to here to help.
The majority of our instruments are made to order for the customer. We can re-produce previous instruments (scales & woods) or work with you to create a custom instrument. Here is a breakdown of the process:
• Get In Touch
You can contact us by email or by filling out the online order form. Once we've received your email we will respond promptly with the necessary details and a quote if requested. We're also happy to answer any general questions you might have.
• 10% Deposit
Once we have confirmed the order details with you, we will then ask for a deposit of 10% on the total amount. With the remainder payable upon completion of the instrument.
• Crafting Period 2 - 3 Months
The current waiting time is 2 - 3 months for a Stainless or Nitrided instrument. However it may be finished sooner. A more specific time period will be assigned once the order is processed.
• Worldwide Shipping via UPS
Once full payment is received we will carefully pack your instrument and ship it with UPS. You will receive a precise delivery date via email along with regular updates.
• Our Handpans start at €1350 for an 8 note instrument in Nitrided, Stainless or Ember Steel (specific quote necessary for every instrument).
• Shipping in Europe €85, Worldwide Shipping €185
• Evatek Hardcase €185
• Phoenix Oil (included)
• Bank Transfer
• PayPal (5% transaction fee)
• Payment Plan: We accept payment plans via a PayPal invoice. This method allows you to pay off the invoice in installments over a time period.
Have any questions or query's? Let us know and we will aim to get back to you within 24 hours
If you are unsure about the ordering process or have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us. We're happy to guide you in the right direction.